CVC ADOPTION FUND
We believe adoption is growing God’s Kingdom one child at a time. For those who feel called to adopt, our CVC Adoption Grant Fund exists to help counter the high costs of adoption. We are honored that you would allow us to become part of your adoption journey. There are a variety of steps to complete to apply for an Adoption Grant through CVC. Please see below for all the guidelines and requirements to be considered. “God sets the lonely in families…”–Psalm 68:6 (NIV)
Cuyahoga Valley Church (CVC) members and regular attenders may apply for financial assistance through our CVC Adoption Grant Fund.
1. Complete the CVC Adoption Grant Application here.
2. Complete the Home Study process, as set forth by your Adoption Agency
3. Attach to the Adoption Grant Application copies of the Home Study Report, Adoption Agency Fee Schedule, three (3) letters of reference (one being a pastoral reference), and the Spiritual Life information as requested on the Application.
4. Completed Applications can be mailed or hand-delivered in an envelope addressed to:
CVC Adoption Grant Team
Attention: Greta Smith
Cuyahoga Valley Church
5055 East Wallings Road
Broadview Hts., OH 44147
5. The Application will be reviewed and verified. You will then be contacted to arrange a meeting with the Adoption Grant Team. Both husband and wife are required to attend. To avoid distractions during this meeting, we request that you arrange for childcare. The purpose of this meeting is to establish that you are equipped and prepared to provide a child with a loving home consistent with biblical principles.
6. Processing may take at least four to six weeks from the date it is received. Incomplete Applications may delay the review of your request.
7. If your Application is approved, check(s) will be made payable directly to the service provider(s) and mailed from the CVC offices.
8. CVC reserves the right to decline monetary assistance based on information received either on the submitted Application or during the interview.
9. The information provided to the Adoption Grant Team will be kept as confidential as possible. As your Application is processed, your information may be reviewed by certain members of the CVC Staff, Pastors, Elders, and/or Leadership Team.