This last weekend as I taught about the bold giving we see by the early church in Acts four. I shared a big “Thank You” to Cuyahoga Valley Church for your trust and your faithful financial investing which allows us the joy to steward our collective gifts well. It is such a joy to belong to a community of investors and to a team of integrity that wants to make the biggest difference we can for the kingdom of God.
CVC has been, is, and Lord willing will always be, a generous congregation. And when you give boldly, we give boldly, when you do more, we do more. For example, last year we exceeded the budget and were able to give the additional financial gifts to local, regional and global missional efforts:
- Alternaterm: $4,000
- Cleveland Pregnancy Center: $2,000
- Renew Communities: $3,600
- Tapestry: $3,500
- Ghana Hospital: $5,000
- Cleveland Service Mission: $1,500
- International Mission Board: $5,000
- Unchained Love: $3,000
- Insurance for Brian Bonus – Serving in Vietnam: $3,000
- Insurance for Kramer Family – Serving in Mexico: $2,500
- Jones Road Chapel: $4,500
- Love Inc.: $1,200
- Online For Life: $1,200
- Culture Link: 4,800 That’s extra giving in the amount of $44,800!
Thank you for your faithfulness and bold giving. I believe we can be even more bold, individually and as a community!
Please continue to prayer that our elders, pastors, stewardship team, compensation team and mission development team will wisely and faithfully leverage our gifts to the Lord for maximum impact for the Gospel in Northeast Ohio and in the world.