One of my passions is resourcing the church with good content from authors, pastors, and organizations that are bible centered. There are tons of books, videos, and seminars on marriage, however all are not of equal value. I cannot vouch for all marriage resources, but I can vouch for these ones. One of the best things that you can do for your spouse is to grow in a biblical understanding of manhood, womanhood, and marriage. I hope that these resources serve you and your marriage well.
- The Center for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood – blogs, resources, journal articles, videos, etc.
- CBMW National Conference Media – from Piper, Platt, and others on marriage, manhood, womanhood, singleness, homosexuality, etc.
- Marriage, Christ, and Covenant Sermon Series – John Piper
- The Meaning of Marriage – Tim Keller
- Love and Respect – Emerson Eggeriches
- Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood – Piper and Grudem
- Sex, Romance, and the Glory of God – C.J. Mahaney
- The Complete Husband – Lou Priolo
- The Excellent Wife – Martha Peace
Recommendations from Right Now Media